Your business is your livelihood, whether you are just starting up or have been operating for years. Having a legal advisor you trust, your attorney, can give you tremendous piece of mind by helping you avoid costly mistakes.
Business Formation & Planning
Whether you are starting a new company, offering a new product or service, or are in need legal counsel on general business matters, it may be advisable to hire a business attorney to protect your interests. We represent a number of small businesses services in various capacities and would be happy to offer you an array of legal services including:
- Business entity selection and formation
- Drafting of operating agreement taking into account the interests of all parties
- Review of and advice on business plan or current business model and operations
- Connection to commercial lenders and investors
- Connection to marketing and other business service professionals
- Ongoing protection and advice regarding changes in the law that affect the business
- Acting as outside General Counsel for your business
You and your family deserve the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have a competent legal advisor for your business. All of my small business Clients receive my personal attention and so will you. We will be your Counselors, providing sound advice to help your business grow. The stakes are too high to go it alone!
Contracts Negotiations & Drafting
There are many facets to negotiations, but most people are most familiar with the less effective, heavy-handed or salesmanship tactics we all have a healthy distaste for. Fortunately, there is another way to approach negotiations, both effective and respectful to both sides. We have been trained in this area, called “Interests Based Negotiating” and would be happy to assist you in the process which consists of:
- Identify negotiating interests of all parties
- Engaging in principle- or interests-based negotiations using internationally recognized methods
- Negotiating or counseling you through actual negotiations
All business ventures use contracts. We have drafted and reviewed many business and real estate contracts and would be happy to assist you with any of the following:
- Drafting business, employment, real estate, or other contracts, agreements and memoranda of understanding
- Reviewing existing documents for interpretation in light of existing law or for modification
- Advice regarding contract terms, options and issues to consider
Contact us today by clicking here, or by calling us directly at 314.862.2237.