Putting Clients First.
St. Louis, Missouri
Manager / Member of the firm
Primary Practice Areas:
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- New York, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2002
- Missouri, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri, 2004
- Illinois, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois, 2005
- Saint Louis University/Urban Land Institute/St. Louis County Economic Council
- Certificate in Economic Development, 2010
- Cornell Law School, Ithaca, New York
- J.D., 2001
- State University of New York at Geneseo, Geneseo, New York
- B.A., 1998
Marc’s primary practice areas are real estate transactions, business formation and contract negotiations and drafting. Marc is also a Supreme Court of Missouri Rule 17-Approved Civil Mediator. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from State University of New York at Geneseo in Geneseo, New York in 1998, where he was a Presidential Honors Scholar. He then attended The Cornell Law School in Ithaca, New York, and received his J.D. in 2001 with a concentration in business regulation. While in law school, Marc was active in the Small Business Counseling Clinic, a member of the Journal of Law and Public Policy and a Bench Editor on the Moot Court Board.
Marc is admitted to practice law in Missouri, Illinois and New York, is a licensed Real Estate Broker in Missouri and holds a certificate in Economic Development. After practicing as a commercial litigator for five years, Marc switched gears and went to work in-house for a successful real estate developer in St. Louis, where he acted both as in-house counsel and as an associate engaged in all aspects of the real estate development process. He has experience in a variety of real estate and other business transactions from the perspectives of the attorney, the investor, the business owner and the developer, uniquely positioning him to help clients achieve their goals.
Contact us today by clicking here, or by calling us directly at 314.862.2237.