St. Louis General Counsel For Small Businesses And Non-Profit Organizations
All businesses need legal counsel they can turn to for matters that arise, big and small alike. You can afford legal protection and advice for your business.
Does My Business Need General Counsel?
The General Counsel option is not right for every company. You may be a candidate if any of the following describe you:
- A small business, start-up or a not-for-profit organization unsure of the business and legal landscape for your new enterprise
- A small business or not-for-profit in transition or with a number of matters that may need to be addressed;
- You anticipate or already have multiple contractual relationships and/or litigation matters, but cannot afford to hire full-time, in-house counsel
General Counsel Services Can Help:
- Allow you to focus your time on business development or organizational purpose
- Navigate the business and legal landscape for your enterprise
- Oversee multiple legal matters, locate and direct local and boutique counsel when needed
- Offer monthly retainer billing at a reduced price off of normal hourly rates so you can budget effectively for legal services